Sri Mandir Silk Saree - (Pre- order)
🍁 Woven in Mulberry Silk by a talented weaver from Sonepur, inspired from The Jagannath Temple. The whole process started last year and it took more than 6 months to conceptualize the design, set the loom and bringing it to life.
🍁 The saree is grand and exquisite which deceipts the culture, tradition and hertiage of Odisha.
🍁 The Jagannath Temple is an important Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Jagannath. It is one of the Char Dham pilgrimage sites.
🍁 The Pallu of the saree has lotus motifs, it has one of the traditional and Popular Delicacies of Orissa is the Mahaprasad (Avada)- the holy food served to Lord Jagannath as bhog. It has Jagannath Temple with Nilachakra - (blue wheel) is the wheel mounted on the top of the Jagannath Temple on top of it. On top of Nilachakra there is a flag knowns as Patitapaban Bana. The word Patitapaban is the combination of two Odiya language words Patita + Paban. The word Patita means fallen and Paban means purifier. Bana is an Odiya language word. It means Flag. The Lord Jagannath purifies the fallen souls/ peoples. It also has dancing lady motifs known as Nartaki.
🍁 The body has small temple motifs all over the body and border is broad and woven first time with elephant motifs.
Comes with blouse piece.
- The colors of the actual product may slightly vary due to the digital medium. Our endeavour has been to present you the true colors of the products as far as possible.
- There may be loose threads on the backside of the pallu or borders of the sarees, which is a mark of true hand-woven or handloom saree.
- The slight irregularities or imperfections in the body/anchal/border of the sarees are to be celebrated as a mark of true handloom products, enhancing their uniqueness and beauty.
For silk sarees - Dry clean
For cotton sarees – Hand-wash separately in cold water and dry in shade.
- Iron Care: Light iron.
For Pattachitra handpainted products, iron only on the backside or use a cotton cloth on top of the painted parts while ironing.
- Domestic shipping across India is free of cost. We have partnered exclusively with Blue Dart for all shipping across India.
- For overseas shipping , we have partnered with DHL. Overseas Shipping is FREE for all orders over INR 25000. A flat rate of INR 2000 will be charged for all orders below INR 25000
Please note we do NOT offer refunds on any order placed due to any reason as all the products are painstakingly designed and curated by us at Suumayaweaves.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with the product, we are here to help. You have 2 calendar days to return any product from the date you received it.
Return will be processed ONLY in case of a damaged product.
To be eligible for return, all items must be new and unused, in the same condition with all the tags and labels intact.
The presence of threads on the back of the saree is NOT considered an imperfection or damage. It is a mark of authentic handloom.
There will be slight colour variation due to the use of digital medium for photography and showcasing of the product. But we strive to provide you the closest shade as seen in the picture.
The slight imperfections in the weave are not considered as damage as these imperfections actually make every product unique and a piece of luxury for you to cherish.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.