Rose Pink and Coffee Mulberry Silk Dolabedi Saree
A very special Dolabedi for a very special occasion.
Embrace your uniqueness with our special range of Dolabedi sarees. This masterpiece is hand-woven with high quality lustrous mulberry silk by the skilled weavers of Nuapatna, which can awe anyone with its intricate detailing. It also has double borders woven with silver yarns lined with golden coloured temple motifs which add to the beauty of the piece. With a very unique colour, it has small multicoloured butis all over the body of the saree creating a harmonious flow. ❤️💛💚💙💜
Dolabedi sarees are a very time and effort consuming sarees which requires on average about 30 days to weave, this particular pattern is a beautiful inspiration from and dedication to the Dola Utsav of Jagannath Temple. The motifs are inspired from the nature and hand woven beautifully into the saree, with extra weft- a technique very common in Naupatna and Gopalpur.
This particular saree is a very powerful pick for any wedding, festival or any special events/functions. Add on some statement gold jewellery to make it pop even more.
This saree is a celebration of the tradition and the rich cultural heritage of Odisha and a true depiction of art.
It comes with a blouse piece. Length - 5.5 metres, Width - 47 inches.
We request you to kindly check all the details of the saree before making the purchase. For any queries, feel free to contact us by clicking the WhatsApp link. Please also check below the extra information about Care and Handling a pure handloom saree.
Copyright of photos, text and videos reserved exclusively for © suumayaweaves.
- The colors of the actual product may slightly vary due to the digital medium. Our endeavour has been to present you the true colors of the products as far as possible.
- There may be loose threads on the backside of the pallu or borders of the sarees, which is a mark of true hand-woven or handloom saree.
- The slight irregularities or imperfections in the body/anchal/border of the sarees are to be celebrated as a mark of true handloom products, enhancing their uniqueness and beauty.
For silk sarees - Dry clean
For cotton sarees – Hand-wash separately in cold water and dry in shade.
- Iron Care: Light iron.
For Pattachitra handpainted products, iron only on the backside or use a cotton cloth on top of the painted parts while ironing.
- Domestic shipping across India is free of cost. We have partnered exclusively with Blue Dart for all shipping across India.
- For overseas shipping , we have partnered with DHL. Overseas Shipping is FREE for all orders over INR 25000. A flat rate of INR 2000 will be charged for all orders below INR 25000
Please note we do NOT offer refunds on any order placed due to any reason as all the products are painstakingly designed and curated by us at Suumayaweaves.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with the product, we are here to help. You have 2 calendar days to return any product from the date you received it.
Return will be processed ONLY in case of a damaged product.
To be eligible for return, all items must be new and unused, in the same condition with all the tags and labels intact.
The presence of threads on the back of the saree is NOT considered an imperfection or damage. It is a mark of authentic handloom.
There will be slight colour variation due to the use of digital medium for photography and showcasing of the product. But we strive to provide you the closest shade as seen in the picture.
The slight imperfections in the weave are not considered as damage as these imperfections actually make every product unique and a piece of luxury for you to cherish.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.