Pure White Ganga Jamuna Black Anchal Berhampuri Patta Saree
Please scroll down to read saree details.
Woven with fine yarns of mulberry silk, this luxurious Ash Grey Ganga Jamuna Black Anchal Berhampuri Patta saree is not just strikingly beautiful but also uniquely made by the weavers of Ganjam. It will bring out the warmth of your skin and the glow from within. This is a contemporary take on the traditional Berhampuri Patta with the introduction of new motifs which have been woven into it.
Contrasting Yellow and Black Kumbha motifs line across both sides of the Ganga Jamuna border, making it an extremely rare piece. It has a black double anchal lined with white beautiful floral and organic motifs. 🖤 💙❤️💚💜
The body of the saree is covered with small butis giving it a simple yet stunning look.
The Berhampuri Patta saree is unique due to its typical Odissi style of weaving and kumbha, temple type of design. This particular type of weaving originated over 200 years ago. It's an intricate process, which takes over 20 days to hand weave one such saree. Let it be an Odia marriage, thread ceremony or any festival, this Berhampuri Patta is considered to be auspicious and holds high cultural and religious values.
Pair this beautiful piece with contemporary silver jewellery to make it look extra chic. This one of a kind saree is a fine blend of tradition with sophistication topped off with a hint of elegance.
It comes with a blouse piece. Length - 5.5 metres, Width - 47 inches.
We request you to kindly check all the details of the saree before making the purchase. For any queries, feel free to contact us by clicking the WhatsApp link. Please also check below the extra information about Care and Handling a pure handloom saree.
Copyright of photos, text and videos reserved exclusively for © suumayaweaves.
- The colors of the actual product may slightly vary due to the digital medium. Our endeavour has been to present you the true colors of the products as far as possible.
- There may be loose threads on the backside of the pallu or borders of the sarees, which is a mark of true hand-woven or handloom saree.
- The slight irregularities or imperfections in the body/anchal/border of the sarees are to be celebrated as a mark of true handloom products, enhancing their uniqueness and beauty.
For silk sarees - Dry clean
For cotton sarees – Hand-wash separately in cold water and dry in shade.
- Iron Care: Light iron.
For Pattachitra handpainted products, iron only on the backside or use a cotton cloth on top of the painted parts while ironing.
- Domestic shipping across India is free of cost. We have partnered exclusively with Blue Dart for all shipping across India.
- For overseas shipping , we have partnered with DHL. Overseas Shipping is FREE for all orders over INR 25000. A flat rate of INR 2000 will be charged for all orders below INR 25000
Please note we do NOT offer refunds on any order placed due to any reason as all the products are painstakingly designed and curated by us at Suumayaweaves.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with the product, we are here to help. You have 2 calendar days to return any product from the date you received it.
Return will be processed ONLY in case of a damaged product.
To be eligible for return, all items must be new and unused, in the same condition with all the tags and labels intact.
The presence of threads on the back of the saree is NOT considered an imperfection or damage. It is a mark of authentic handloom.
There will be slight colour variation due to the use of digital medium for photography and showcasing of the product. But we strive to provide you the closest shade as seen in the picture.
The slight imperfections in the weave are not considered as damage as these imperfections actually make every product unique and a piece of luxury for you to cherish.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.