Off White Striped Kotpad Saree
Simplicity has always empowered women. This stunning Off White Striped Kotpad saree is a unique masterpiece which has hints of orange and burnt crimson.
Woven in the small town of Kotpad in Koraput District of Odisha, this weaving pattern is a legacy that has been passed on from generations of the Mirgan community. To keep this art form alive and revive the heritage, it has been contemporized specially for you.
Kotpad sarees have distinct features that make them stand out from the rest. This one is woven with a blend of tussar and cotton, which feels great on the skin. It is also recognised for the usage of natural dyes, specifically the dye from the roots of Indian Madder (Aal) tree. Woven in two peddle pit looms, this saree has burnt crimson Phoda Kumbha border with small extra weft motifs woven all over the body. The anchal has blue stripes with small fish motifs that adds a distinctive character to the saree. 💙 It is sustainable and eco-friendly.
This is a great pick for women who want to wear organic sarees on a daily basis. The simplicity is the key. It can be teamed up with statement jewellery to complete the look.
It comes with a blouse piece.
Length - 5.5 metres, Width - 47 inches.
We request you to kindly check all the details of the saree before making the purchase. For any queries, feel free to contact us by clicking the WhatsApp link. Please also check below the extra information about Care and Handling a pure handloom saree.
Copyright of photos, text and videos reserved exclusively for © suumayaweaves.
- The colors of the actual product may slightly vary due to the digital medium. Our endeavour has been to present you the true colors of the products as far as possible.
- There may be loose threads on the backside of the pallu or borders of the sarees, which is a mark of true hand-woven or handloom saree.
- The slight irregularities or imperfections in the body/anchal/border of the sarees are to be celebrated as a mark of true handloom products, enhancing their uniqueness and beauty.
For silk sarees - Dry clean
For cotton sarees – Hand-wash separately in cold water and dry in shade.
- Iron Care: Light iron.
For Pattachitra handpainted products, iron only on the backside or use a cotton cloth on top of the painted parts while ironing.
- Domestic shipping across India is free of cost. We have partnered exclusively with Blue Dart for all shipping across India.
- For overseas shipping , we have partnered with DHL. Overseas Shipping is FREE for all orders over INR 25000. A flat rate of INR 2000 will be charged for all orders below INR 25000
Please note we do NOT offer refunds on any order placed due to any reason as all the products are painstakingly designed and curated by us at Suumayaweaves.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with the product, we are here to help. You have 2 calendar days to return any product from the date you received it.
Return will be processed ONLY in case of a damaged product.
To be eligible for return, all items must be new and unused, in the same condition with all the tags and labels intact.
The presence of threads on the back of the saree is NOT considered an imperfection or damage. It is a mark of authentic handloom.
There will be slight colour variation due to the use of digital medium for photography and showcasing of the product. But we strive to provide you the closest shade as seen in the picture.
The slight imperfections in the weave are not considered as damage as these imperfections actually make every product unique and a piece of luxury for you to cherish.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.