Off White And Black Gopalpur Tussar Silk Saree with Zardozi Work
Showing royalty with this six yards of elegance, this Off-white and Black Gopalpur saree is finely handcrafted with Gopalpur Tussar which has Ganga Jamuna borders of the shades of black and red. It is two toned in nature, i.e., off white and black 🖤. It also has temple motifs lined along the borders.
Tussar silk has a rich coarse texture. It is very comfortable to wear even in summer as it's more porous and breathable in nature. It's very light and stiff in structure. Tussar silk sarees are made from silk that is produced from silk worms that breed on wild forest trees, not mulberry trees. They are very delicate and have a natural dull gold sheen to them.
After being woven, a special zardozi work was done on it with beautiful gold threads and embellishments. The bird motifs and small flower embroideries have added to the royalty of the saree.
Zardozi is a form of embroidery that came to India from Persia. Its literal translation, “zar” meaning gold and “dozi” meaning embroidery, refers to the process of using metallic-bound threads to sew embellishment on to various fabrics.
Pair this saree with a blazer or overcoat and belt to the office or accessorise it with minimalistic silver or even gold jewellery for a party.
This saree is a powerful fusion of two cultures and is one of the rarest kind.
It comes with a blouse piece. Length - 5.5 metres, Width - 47 inches.
We request you to kindly check all the details of the saree before making the purchase. For any queries, feel free to contact us by clicking the WhatsApp link. Please also check below the extra information about Care and Handling a handloom saree.
Copyright of photos, text and videos reserved exclusively for © suumayaweaves.
- The colors of the actual product may slightly vary due to the digital medium. Our endeavour has been to present you the true colors of the products as far as possible.
- There may be loose threads on the backside of the pallu or borders of the sarees, which is a mark of true hand-woven or handloom saree.
- The slight irregularities or imperfections in the body/anchal/border of the sarees are to be celebrated as a mark of true handloom products, enhancing their uniqueness and beauty.
For silk sarees - Dry clean
For cotton sarees – Hand-wash separately in cold water and dry in shade.
- Iron Care: Light iron.
For Pattachitra handpainted products, iron only on the backside or use a cotton cloth on top of the painted parts while ironing.
- Domestic shipping across India is free of cost. We have partnered exclusively with Blue Dart for all shipping across India.
- For overseas shipping , we have partnered with DHL. Overseas Shipping is FREE for all orders over INR 25000. A flat rate of INR 2000 will be charged for all orders below INR 25000
Please note we do NOT offer refunds on any order placed due to any reason as all the products are painstakingly designed and curated by us at Suumayaweaves.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with the product, we are here to help. You have 2 calendar days to return any product from the date you received it.
Return will be processed ONLY in case of a damaged product.
To be eligible for return, all items must be new and unused, in the same condition with all the tags and labels intact.
The presence of threads on the back of the saree is NOT considered an imperfection or damage. It is a mark of authentic handloom.
There will be slight colour variation due to the use of digital medium for photography and showcasing of the product. But we strive to provide you the closest shade as seen in the picture.
The slight imperfections in the weave are not considered as damage as these imperfections actually make every product unique and a piece of luxury for you to cherish.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.