Natural Lord Jagannath Four Gates Tussar Silk Saree
Please scroll down to read saree details. This is a 100% custom made handloom saree made exclusively by our weavers.Please note that shipping within India is free of charge. For our overseas customers, we are delighted to offer a special international shipping flat fee of $25 (USD) irrespective of the number of sarees purchased.
The start of the pallu has three chariots of Ratha Yatra (Jagannath, Balabhadra and Subhdra). The chakra in the saree are the chariots wheels. In the middle of the pallu has Lord Jagannath temple. Coming down the Pallu further, are the 4 gates of the Jagannath temple and in the centre, an image of the temple itself. The outer wall of Lord Jagannath Temple has gates openings for the devotees in the four direction. These four gates are represented by the four animals. In the east there is lion and hence called lion’s gate or sinhadwar. In the west there is tiger hence tiger’s gate or Vyaghradwar. In the north, there is elephant and hence called as elephant’s gate or Hastidwar. In the south, there is horse and hence horse’s gate or Ashvadwar.
This beautiful saree is a rare piece and a completely NEW take on Gopalpur Tussar Silk Saree. It can be worn on any special event paired with some contemporary tribal or oxidised jewellery to modernise the entire look.
It comes with a blouse piece. Length - 5.5 metres, Width - 47 inches.
We request you to kindly check all the details of the saree before making the purchase. For any queries, feel free to contact us by clicking the WhatsApp link. Please also check below the extra information about Care and Handling a pure handloom saree.
Copyright of photos, text and videos reserved exclusively for ©️ suumayaweaves.
- The colors of the actual product may slightly vary due to the digital medium. Our endeavour has been to present you the true colors of the products as far as possible.
- There may be loose threads on the backside of the pallu or borders of the sarees, which is a mark of true hand-woven or handloom saree.
- The slight irregularities or imperfections in the body/anchal/border of the sarees are to be celebrated as a mark of true handloom products, enhancing their uniqueness and beauty.
For silk sarees - Dry clean
For cotton sarees – Hand-wash separately in cold water and dry in shade.
- Iron Care: Light iron.
For Pattachitra handpainted products, iron only on the backside or use a cotton cloth on top of the painted parts while ironing.
- Domestic shipping across India is free of cost. We have partnered exclusively with Blue Dart for all shipping across India.
- For overseas shipping , we have partnered with DHL. Overseas Shipping is FREE for all orders over INR 25000. A flat rate of INR 2000 will be charged for all orders below INR 25000
Please note we do NOT offer refunds on any order placed due to any reason as all the products are painstakingly designed and curated by us at Suumayaweaves.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with the product, we are here to help. You have 2 calendar days to return any product from the date you received it.
Return will be processed ONLY in case of a damaged product.
To be eligible for return, all items must be new and unused, in the same condition with all the tags and labels intact.
The presence of threads on the back of the saree is NOT considered an imperfection or damage. It is a mark of authentic handloom.
There will be slight colour variation due to the use of digital medium for photography and showcasing of the product. But we strive to provide you the closest shade as seen in the picture.
The slight imperfections in the weave are not considered as damage as these imperfections actually make every product unique and a piece of luxury for you to cherish.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.