Fiery Red Boita Bandhana Tussar Silk Saree
🌟PRE-ORDER ONLY🌟Want something new and exciting ? You definitely will with this special Fiery Red boita Bandhana Tussar Silk saree. This masterpiece is hand-woven with high quality wild tussar silk by the skilled weavers of Gopalpur, which can awe anyone with its intricate detailing. For the very FIRST time, it has been woven in patli (pleats) design which makes it a unique and rare piece. It also has double borders lined with maroon coloured temple motifs which add to the beauty of the piece. It has black pallu which complements the red body perfectly as well as serves as a great background to pop the beautiful motifs of the Boita bandhana saree. With a very unique colour, it has small multicoloured butis all over the body of the saree creating a harmonious flow. ❤️💛💚💙💜
Boita Bandana is a festival that celebrates the rich maritime history of the state, falls on the full moon day of Kartik month in the Hindu calendar. ... The wives of these merchants Sadhava Bohus would pray for a safe voyage of their husbands and consecrate the boats - Boita Bandana.
This particular saree is a very powerful pick for any wedding, festival or any special events/functions. The colour is designed to suit every skin tone. Add on some statement gold jewellery to make it pop even more.
This saree is a celebration of the tradition and the rich cultural heritage of Odisha and a true depiction of art.
It comes with a blouse piece. Length - 5.5 metres, Width - 47 inches.
We request you to kindly check all the details of the saree before making the purchase. For any queries, feel free to contact us by clicking the WhatsApp link. Please also check below the extra information about Care and Handling a pure handloom saree.
Copyright of photos, text and videos reserved exclusively for © suumayaweaves.
- The colors of the actual product may slightly vary due to the digital medium. Our endeavour has been to present you the true colors of the products as far as possible.
- There may be loose threads on the backside of the pallu or borders of the sarees, which is a mark of true hand-woven or handloom saree.
- The slight irregularities or imperfections in the body/anchal/border of the sarees are to be celebrated as a mark of true handloom products, enhancing their uniqueness and beauty.
For silk sarees - Dry clean
For cotton sarees – Hand-wash separately in cold water and dry in shade.
- Iron Care: Light iron.
For Pattachitra handpainted products, iron only on the backside or use a cotton cloth on top of the painted parts while ironing.
- Domestic shipping across India is free of cost. We have partnered exclusively with Blue Dart for all shipping across India.
- For overseas shipping , we have partnered with DHL. Overseas Shipping is FREE for all orders over INR 25000. A flat rate of INR 2000 will be charged for all orders below INR 25000
Please note we do NOT offer refunds on any order placed due to any reason as all the products are painstakingly designed and curated by us at Suumayaweaves.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with the product, we are here to help. You have 2 calendar days to return any product from the date you received it.
Return will be processed ONLY in case of a damaged product.
To be eligible for return, all items must be new and unused, in the same condition with all the tags and labels intact.
The presence of threads on the back of the saree is NOT considered an imperfection or damage. It is a mark of authentic handloom.
There will be slight colour variation due to the use of digital medium for photography and showcasing of the product. But we strive to provide you the closest shade as seen in the picture.
The slight imperfections in the weave are not considered as damage as these imperfections actually make every product unique and a piece of luxury for you to cherish.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.