Beaucoup Blue and Red Utkal Laxmi Silk Saree
Please scroll down to read saree details.
Flaunt your royal vibe with our unique Beaucoup Blue and Red Utkal Laxmi Silk Saree. It has beautiful Pasapalli motifs all over the body in hues of Beaucoup Blue , Red, Black and white, which complement one another.💙♥️🖤 The Black Anchal has beautiful floral motifs and tribal mandala in a contrasting red which makes it even more attractive.🖤♥️ It has Rudraksha in the border, which is a panch phulia (5 lines of flowers woven together) lined with black colour which gives an extra edge.
Utkal Laxmi saree us amongst the most beautiful Sambalpuri Pasapalli sarees. 'Sakta' is another name of Pasapalli. Pasa refers to the ancient game of chess played since Mahabharat times where the dice rolling set on course the fate of the players. The checkerboard pattern is double-ikat, meaning, both warp and weft are tied and dyed before weaving. That's why it is classy and timeless - as the similar colours reinforce on each other making the colours stand out on these checks.
Make this a chic addition to your wardrobe for this season, or indeed anytime of the year. Wear this special Utkal Laxmi saree, which is dyed multiple times to get various colours, to charm one and all.
It comes with a blouse piece. Length - 5.5 metres, Width - 47 inches.
We request you to kindly check all the details of the saree before making the purchase. For any queries, feel free to contact us by clicking the WhatsApp link. Please also check below the extra information about Care and Handling a TUSSAR handloom saree.
Copyright of photos, text and videos reserved exclusively for © suumayaweaves.
- The colors of the actual product may slightly vary due to the digital medium. Our endeavour has been to present you the true colors of the products as far as possible.
- There may be loose threads on the backside of the pallu or borders of the sarees, which is a mark of true hand-woven or handloom saree.
- The slight irregularities or imperfections in the body/anchal/border of the sarees are to be celebrated as a mark of true handloom products, enhancing their uniqueness and beauty.
For silk sarees - Dry clean
For cotton sarees – Hand-wash separately in cold water and dry in shade.
- Iron Care: Light iron.
For Pattachitra handpainted products, iron only on the backside or use a cotton cloth on top of the painted parts while ironing.
- Domestic shipping across India is free of cost. We have partnered exclusively with Blue Dart for all shipping across India.
- For overseas shipping , we have partnered with DHL. Overseas Shipping is FREE for all orders over INR 25000. A flat rate of INR 2000 will be charged for all orders below INR 25000
Please note we do NOT offer refunds on any order placed due to any reason as all the products are painstakingly designed and curated by us at Suumayaweaves.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with the product, we are here to help. You have 2 calendar days to return any product from the date you received it.
Return will be processed ONLY in case of a damaged product.
To be eligible for return, all items must be new and unused, in the same condition with all the tags and labels intact.
The presence of threads on the back of the saree is NOT considered an imperfection or damage. It is a mark of authentic handloom.
There will be slight colour variation due to the use of digital medium for photography and showcasing of the product. But we strive to provide you the closest shade as seen in the picture.
The slight imperfections in the weave are not considered as damage as these imperfections actually make every product unique and a piece of luxury for you to cherish.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.