Lemon Yellow Ganjam Bomkai Tussar Saree
Please scroll down to read saree details. This is a 100% custom made handloom saree made exclusively by our weavers.
When you want to make a statement, a vibrant yellow saree is all you need which will make you glow from within. With its coarse woven texture and the interesting geometric motifs, it's definitely going to turn heads. This is a beautiful Ganjam Bomkai saree which is famous for its striking colours and close relation to nature.
The colours inspired by the traditional religious beliefs of their forefathers and the motifs inspired by the nature, this saree is an output a skill and their heritage art.
The multicoloured geometric flower and bird motifs on the pallu is the salient feature of this saree which is woven by extra weft technique. The blue
border and pallu complements the yellow to impart a sense of harmony. There are small multicoloured butis linearly placed throughout the body of the saree.
This authentic piece of art is glamorous as well as sophisticated. It's certain to make any special occasion even more special.
- The colors of the actual product may slightly vary due to the digital medium. Our endeavour has been to present you the true colors of the products as far as possible.
- There may be loose threads on the backside of the pallu or borders of the sarees, which is a mark of true hand-woven or handloom saree.
- The slight irregularities or imperfections in the body/anchal/border of the sarees are to be celebrated as a mark of true handloom products, enhancing their uniqueness and beauty.
For silk sarees - Dry clean
For cotton sarees – Hand-wash separately in cold water and dry in shade.
- Iron Care: Light iron.
For Pattachitra handpainted products, iron only on the backside or use a cotton cloth on top of the painted parts while ironing.
- Domestic shipping across India is free of cost. We have partnered exclusively with Blue Dart for all shipping across India.
- For overseas shipping , we have partnered with DHL. Overseas Shipping is FREE for all orders over INR 25000. A flat rate of INR 2000 will be charged for all orders below INR 25000
Please note we do NOT offer refunds on any order placed due to any reason as all the products are painstakingly designed and curated by us at Suumayaweaves.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with the product, we are here to help. You have 2 calendar days to return any product from the date you received it.
Return will be processed ONLY in case of a damaged product.
To be eligible for return, all items must be new and unused, in the same condition with all the tags and labels intact.
The presence of threads on the back of the saree is NOT considered an imperfection or damage. It is a mark of authentic handloom.
There will be slight colour variation due to the use of digital medium for photography and showcasing of the product. But we strive to provide you the closest shade as seen in the picture.
The slight imperfections in the weave are not considered as damage as these imperfections actually make every product unique and a piece of luxury for you to cherish.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.