"Deer and her Friends" Gopalpur Tussar Saree
Please scroll down to read saree details. This is a 100% custom made handloom saree made exclusively by our weavers on order. Hence please allow 1-2 months for delivery. Please note that shipping within India is free of charge. For our overseas customers, we are delighted to offer a special international shipping flat fee of $25 (USD) irrespective of the number of sarees purchased.
We at suumayaweaves are proud to present this masterpiece One-of-a-Kind handloom saree woven for the FIRST time! This beautiful Gopalpur Tussar saree has been custom made which has a grand pallu and Dongria border.💚💜 It has uniquely woven motifs of deer, peacock, birds and flowers that have never been seen before. The weaver has named this saree as "Deer and his Friends" referring to all the peacocks and the bird motifs which seem to be living harmoniously together.
The border is woven using high quality bronze yarns lined with phlox temple motifs.💜 The body of the saree is kept understated by adorning small yellow and phlox butis throughout, in order to make the pallu the centre of attraction.💛💜 The elegant yet intricate design of this particular saree, woven by the skilled weavers of Gopalpur makes it very sophisticated and elegant.
Tussar silk has a rich coarse texture. It is very comfortable to wear even in summer as it's more porous and breathable in nature. It's very light and stiff in structure. Tussar silk sarees are made from silk that is produced from silk worms that breed on wild forest trees, not mulberry trees. They are very delicate and have a natural dull gold sheen to them.
Pair this saree with minimalistic silver or even gold jewellery for a perfect party or function outfit. Save this saree for a special occasion to be a headturner!
- The colors of the actual product may slightly vary due to the digital medium. Our endeavour has been to present you the true colors of the products as far as possible.
- There may be loose threads on the backside of the pallu or borders of the sarees, which is a mark of true hand-woven or handloom saree.
- The slight irregularities or imperfections in the body/anchal/border of the sarees are to be celebrated as a mark of true handloom products, enhancing their uniqueness and beauty.
For silk sarees - Dry clean
For cotton sarees – Hand-wash separately in cold water and dry in shade.
- Iron Care: Light iron.
For Pattachitra handpainted products, iron only on the backside or use a cotton cloth on top of the painted parts while ironing.
- Domestic shipping across India is free of cost. We have partnered exclusively with Blue Dart for all shipping across India.
- For overseas shipping , we have partnered with DHL. Overseas Shipping is FREE for all orders over INR 25000. A flat rate of INR 2000 will be charged for all orders below INR 25000
Please note we do NOT offer refunds on any order placed due to any reason as all the products are painstakingly designed and curated by us at Suumayaweaves.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with the product, we are here to help. You have 2 calendar days to return any product from the date you received it.
Return will be processed ONLY in case of a damaged product.
To be eligible for return, all items must be new and unused, in the same condition with all the tags and labels intact.
The presence of threads on the back of the saree is NOT considered an imperfection or damage. It is a mark of authentic handloom.
There will be slight colour variation due to the use of digital medium for photography and showcasing of the product. But we strive to provide you the closest shade as seen in the picture.
The slight imperfections in the weave are not considered as damage as these imperfections actually make every product unique and a piece of luxury for you to cherish.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.